Vialattea is always beautiful, in every season! And even in the summer months, it is a landmark for all mountain lovers.
The white slopes that in the winter months give us fantastic ski descents, when the snow melts turn during the summer period into an ideal destination for mountain-lovers. Golfers, hikers, bikers and lovers of outdoor activities of any kind will be spoiled for choice.
In particular, summer 2023 in Vialattea will feature the expansion of the “bike project,” an initiative created in collaboration with the municipalities of Sestriere and Sauze d’Oulx, relevant local tourism agents and Turismo Torino e Provincia. The project involves the opening of 4 ski lifts, 2 in Sestriere and 2 in Sauze d’Oulx to facilitate high-altitude trips and allow hikers and bikers to easily reach the beautiful itineraries our resort has to offer.
The high-altitude routes, prepared by the relevant municipalities, will be able to satisfy both downhill enthusiasts and bikers who prefer to enjoy “slow” itineraries.
Specific investments are also planned to improve customer service and facilitate the ascent phase: all lifts will be equipped with special supports suitable for transporting any type of bike. In addition, “bike-friendly” corners will be set up near the lifts departure in order to provide basic services for MTBs (inflating compressor, water pump and first aid tools).
Here the opening details:
- Sestriere Fraiteve gondola – weekends July 22-23, July 29-Aug. 20 and weekends Aug. 26-27;
- Nube d’Argento chairlift – July 29 to August 20;
- Sportinia chairlift – weekends July 22-23 and July 29 to August 27;
- Rocce Nere chairlift – July 29 to August 20.
The lifts will be open to the public in the morning from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and in the afternoon from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Various ticket types will be available to best meet customer needs:
- Euro 12.00 – Single one-way ride;
- Euro 15.00 – Single ride (round trip);
- Euro 29.00 – Daily;
- Euro 56.00 – 2 Consecutive Days;
- Euro 80.00 – 3 Consecutive Days;
- Euro 125.00 – 6 Consecutive Days;
- Euro 180.00 – Summer Seasonal;
- Euro 5.00 – Per day for those born from 2015 and onward and disabled.
Reductions are available for groups. In addition, Vialattea 2022/2023 Season Pass holders will have direct access to the lifts using their winter season pass, which will be valid for the entire summer period.
Keep following us for all updates!